Improving Customer Service Experience
Work as a Mystery Shopper in virtually no time today
No expert skills or experience are required whatsoever
Relax & Enjoy a top-notch and timely Client Support
A little history
Methods of a Mystery Shopper
– How long it takes before the secret shopper is greeted
– How was the secret shopper treated during their visit at the location
– Cleanliness of location and employees
– Quality and taste of meal served
– Selection of products/food and prices
– Speed and efficiency of service
After the visit, the secret shopper will then submit their opinions about their shopping experience. That information is then reviewed and analyzed by the business to find areas in their service that need improvement.
The most common venues for a mystery shop are retail stores, movie theaters, restaurants, fast food chains, banks, gas stations, car dealerships, health clubs, and more. Virtually any context where there is a customer/business interaction is open to mystery shopping.